Skilled West Tennessee Personal Injury Law Attorneys
Compassionate counsel for injury victims in and around Memphis and Jackson, and throughout the state
The Tennessee law firm of Bailey & Greer, PLLC takes on the full spectrum of personal injury cases. We represent clients who are looking for knowledgeable, caring legal counsel.
Whether you have been injured in an auto accident, on the job, or you have suffered the adverse effects of taking a defective drug, we serve the needs of the people of Memphis, Jackson and West Tennessee who are looking to recover compensation through a personal injury lawsuit when they have suffered losses due to the negligence of another. If you choose to settle the matter or have your day in court, we are prepared to do everything in our power to make sure that you prevail.
Our areas of practice
Our West Tennessee injury lawyers help victims – period. Because we concentrate our efforts in this area, we have been able to amass a wide array of resources to bolster our clients’ cases, and to hone our skills in civil trials. You can rely on Bailey & Greer when you wish to make a claim for compensation. We have the skills, resources and experience to handle complex claims of:
- Catastrophic Personal Injury. A catastrophic injury is one that has life-altering affects on both the victim and his or her caretakers. Loss of limb, brain injuries, spinal injuries and burn injuries can all lead to a lifetime of required care. Let our injury lawyers help you.
- Medical Malpractice. Medical malpractice suits are brought against doctors, hospitals, and other medical entities. From errors in surgery to misdiagnoses, often the cure becomes more dangerous than the cause.
- Birth Injuries. When newborns are injured in the birth process, the joy parents felt at their birth can turn quickly to worry and grief. We offer families a helping hand and strong advocacy.
- Auto Accidents. Almost every person will be involved in at least one auto accident in his or her life time. Some may walk away, while many serious injuries and even death can result. Our personal injury attorneys take on serious car crash injuries and strive to help our client get his or her life back on track.
- Truck Accidents. Commercial trucks cause a significant number of injuries and fatalities each year. Questions of liability include driver fatigue, truck maintenance, trucking company hiring practices, and substance abuse.
- Construction Accidents. Construction sites are dangerous places to work and injuries are not uncommon. We fight for fair compensation when construction workers are injured at work.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Despite Tennessee’s helmet law, many motorcyclists are injured in accidents on our roadways. Often, the injured motorcycle rider is not seen by other drivers and gets cut off, pushed aside or even flipped, causing severe and sometimes catastrophic injuries.
- Nursing Home Abuse. When a loved one must rely on the care of others, we expect that care will be nurturing and competent. Yet, all too often, our elders are mistreated and abused by others. This travesty must be stopped.
- Wrongful Death. Wrongful death can occur for many reasons. Traffic accidents, medical mistakes, abuse, and neglect can all end in death. When a person is wronged and ends up dying, his or her loved ones have the right to get compensation from the negligent party.
- Premises Liability. Premises liability cases can be serious. For example, when Memphis landlords offer poorly built and maintained property to their tenants, fires and injuries can be a result. Sometimes personal injury litigation may be necessary.
- Product Liability. Whether your injury is caused by a faulty airbag that explodes, defective tires that cause a rollover accident, or dangerous drugs that cause painful or harmful side effects, a products liability lawsuit may be able to help you recover compensation for your losses.
- Defective Drugs and Medical Devices. Victims who are injured by defective medical devices and drugs have the right to file a lawsuit to recover for their losses. Defective drug and device cases are complex, and you should hire the law firm with the most substantial experience and the financial resources to take on these major corporations.
- Legal Malpractice. Sometimes the legal profession must police itself. When an attorney or law firm is negligent and a client is wronged, the client is entitled to recoup his or her losses.
- Whistleblower Actions. Tennessee, like every other state, has its share of illegal business practices. For some, the temptation to cheat is just too overwhelming, and the result is a huge cost to the American public and government. When a business cheats or commits fraud against the government, a whistleblower action can be brought against the company.
Schedule a consultation today with a West Tennessee legal team that will get results for you
At the law firm of Bailey & Greer, PLLC, we have compassion for those who are suffering because of an injury that was caused by another person’s negligent actions. The party responsible for your injuries must be held liable for your medical expenses, lost wages and for the pain and suffering you have endured needlessly. We conduct a thorough investigation, engage the services of accident reconstruction specialists, and other experts to accurately evaluate your personal injury case and get the results you seek.
You may call the law office of Bailey & Greer, PLLC at 901.475.7434 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys in Memphis or Jackson.
|Attorney Bios||General Questions||Personal Injury||Truck Accidents|
|Wrongful Death||Medical Malpractice||Motor Vehicle Accidents|
See Our Top 10 FAQ Pages
- What is the statute of limitations for a Tennessee workers compensation claim?
- I strained my back while lifting at work. The doctor says that I also sprained a muscle. What is the difference between a strain and a sprain?
- What is sepsis and how do you get it?
- What is a Certificate of Good Faith?
- Does Tennessee Have a Cap on Damages in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits?
- Why Would An Employer Hire A Private Investigator to Follow an Injured Employee
- In Tennessee can a spouse recover compensation when your husband or wife is seriously injured or killed in an accident caused by another’s negligence?
- Are there limits on damages available in Tennessee personal injury and wrongful death cases?
- I was injured in a car accident in Tennessee. How long do I have to sue?
- How do Tractor Trailer Rollover Accidents Happen?