Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Fighting for West Tennessee Victims
Helping Memphis, Jackson and Nashville families move forward
A large majority of Tennessee families are only one serious personal injury away from losing everything. The rising cost of healthcare, the time lost from work, the mounting medical expenses – all of these contribute to the difficulties a victim and their family will experience when the negligent actions of another change the course of your life forever.
At Bailey & Greer, PLLC, we know exactly what happens in the aftermath of a life-changing injury. We know that you may be frightened or confused or angry, and how easily it is to become too overwhelmed to take the necessary steps in your recovery. That is why our skilled team of personal injury lawyers fight aggressively on behalf of clients in Memphis, Jackson and throughout West Tennessee who have suffered through pain and loss. When you feel like you have nowhere to turn, we are there to help guide you.
What we do
The term “personal injury” encompasses a large number of events or accidents that could cause you or your family member to suffer. In some cases, an injury may be the result of a “true” accident – banging your head on an open cupboard door, for example, or tripping down the stairs because you were carrying large packages that obstructed your view. At Bailey & Greer, we help people whose injuries were caused by the negligence of another person or entity. While we handle all manner of personal injury cases, we have developed a reputation in Memphis and Jackson as the go-to law firm for:
- Auto accident cases. We have extensive experience protecting victims of car crashes, trucking accidents, motorcycle crashes and other motor vehicle-related incidents. We know the laws backwards and forwards, and have successfully represented clients throughout the area in both jury trials and in boardroom negotiations.
- Premises liability. If you slip and fall on an unmarked, icy walkway, or if you are injured when an off-the-leash animal bites you, then you may have grounds for a premises liability lawsuit. Any time property owners or managers neglect to keep their property safe, and someone is injured because of it, it falls into the category of premises liability.
- Product liability. Bailey & Greer has substantial experience helping victims of defective medical devices and dangerous drugs, but we also handle defective products cases outside of the medical field. A faulty ignition switch, an improperly designed car seat, a lack of warning label on a potentially dangerous product: each of these can cause you harm or injury.
- Medical malpractice. Doctors are expected to uphold a standard level of care. Failure to do so can cost more than just money – it could cost you your life. If your healthcare provider acted negligently, and it resulted in you or your family member suffering long-lasting harm, our experienced medical malpractice attorney can help. We are well-regarded by former clients and peers for our work on behalf of families whose children suffered birth injuries at the hands of a negligent medical professional.
- Nursing home abuse. Many victims of nursing home abuse do not report their abusers, either because they are unable to do so or because they are afraid. A skilled nursing home abuse lawyer can help you protect your elderly loved one’s rights, and help him or her live out the golden years in comfort and security.
- Wrongful death. The loss of a loved one is always heartbreaking. You need time to circle your wagons around your family and grieve. Bailey & Greer offers comprehensive representation for families who have suffered a wrongful death. We focus on the lawsuit so you can focus on your recovery process.
From our law offices in Memphis, Jackson and Nashville, the lawyers of Bailey & Greer work hard to help you move forward after an accident. We are proud to serve Tennessee workers in need of workers’ compensation advice, and work with the permanently disabled and chronically ill in need of Social Security Disability benefits. Whatever you need, we strive to provide. Let us advocate for you.
Experience the difference of working with a proficient personal injury lawyer
Dealing with the aftermath of a serious personal injury is hard; choosing a lawyer who cares about your future should not be. Bailey & Greer, PLLC has a history of successful personal injury representation in Memphis, Jackson, and Nashville and throughout Tennessee. To schedule a no-obligation consultation, please call toll free 877.819.4414 or fill out our contact form.