OVER $300 MILLION
Reasons to Choose Bailey & Greer
OVER $300 MILLION
Reasons to Choose Bailey & Greer
Auto Product Liability
Free Case Evaluation
Memphis Personal Injury Lawyers
Trial attorneys advocating for the injured in Memphis, Jackson, and throughout West Tennessee
When an unexpected accident, injury, or other catastrophic event disrupts your life and puts your future in jeopardy, you deserve a legal team who will do what it takes to win. Bailey & Greer, PLLC is that team and we charge no fees unless we win your case.
Our personal injury lawyers in Memphis are committed advocates for the people we help. We built our reputation on our willingness to take your case to trial and win big. Our unmatched reputation in the courtroom leads to bigger and better settlements for our clients. We stop at nothing to ensure that you receive the best possible representation at every step of the process. If you or your loved one suffered harm anywhere in or near West Tennessee, you are not alone: call Bailey & Greer, and we’ll take care of everything.
Handling catastrophic injury claims in Memphis and throughout West Tennessee
A serious injury can change your life, and your plans for the future, in an instant. The challenges you face can seem insurmountable, but with our Memphis personal injury attorneys as your advocates, you can rest easier. We routinely take on complex cases involving catastrophic injuries such as:
Aggressive representation after car, truck, and motorcycle accidents in Memphis
Vehicle accidents can have an immediate and long-term impact on your life. As attorneys who have successfully handled hundreds of car, truck, motorcycle, and other vehicle accident claims, we know what you’re up against, from the moment of impact through the final stages of a trial or settlement negotiation. At Bailey & Greer, we have the resources, skills, and experience you want when you have been injured in:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Work Zone Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Taxi and Limo Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Fatal Accidents
- Mass Transit Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- E-Scooter and E-Bike Accidents
- Personal Watercraft Accidents
From single-car crashes to multi-vehicle pileups resulting from drunk drivers, negligent trucking companies, driver distraction and other acts of negligence, Bailey & Greer knows how to build a successful case on your behalf.
Advocating for Memphis injury victims of negligent and reckless behavior
While car and truck accidents are among the most common causes of personal injury, any negligent behavior can lead to harm. Our Memphis personal injury lawyers represent folks in a wide array of claims stemming from the wrongdoing of others. Contact us today if you or your loved one suffered injury from:
- Wrongful Death. A wrongful death claim can ensure that the person or entity responsible is held to account. It can also ensure that you do not undergo additional financial hardship from the medical, funeral, and burial costs, as well as the loss of income.
- Unsafe Properties. Premises liability claims seek to hold property owners and managers accountable when they do not ensure the safety of their visitors and guests. Our lawyers in Memphis and Jackson can help you if you suffered harm in a slip and fall, from a dog bite, as a result of a sexual assault, on or near a construction site, or for any other reason.
- Unsafe Products. Product liability claims hold manufacturers, designers, and retailers accountable when their products hurt people. From dangerous drugs and medical devices to defective consumer products like household appliances and lithium ion batteries, our attorneys are ready to help. We can assist you with an individual lawsuit or discuss other options based on your needs.
- Maritime Injuries. Memphis is home to the fourth largest inland port in the country, and our economy relies on tugboat and barge operators and workers. If you have a claim under the Jones Act or the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, we can help.
Fighting for victims of medical malpractice in Memphis
Not every mistake will rise to the level of medical malpractice. However, when the very people and policies designed to protect you end up doing harm, you have legal options. Our attorneys in Memphis have secured substantial awards on behalf of victims of:
Medical Negligence. Medical errors not only cause immediate harm; they can significantly reduce the quality and length of your life. We handle all manner of medical negligence claims, including medication errors, surgical errors, pharmacy mistakes, diagnostic errors, nursing malpractice, and more.
Birth Injuries. Negligence before, during, or after the birth of your child can cause permanent, irreversible harm. Conditions like cerebral palsy, or brain damage caused by oxygen deprivation, are permanent. Other errors leading to brachial plexus injuries or skull fractures may require your child to undergo months of therapy or even surgery to correct. Let us be your family’s advocates.
Nursing Home Negligence & Abuse. We all owe a duty of care to our elderly loved ones. Understaffed or poorly maintained nursing homes pose as great a threat as facilities who abuse and exploit their residents. We handle all manner of elder abuse and neglect claims stemming from negligence in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, rehab centers, and more.
Why our injury advocates do what they do – and how it can help you
Our country is the only one in the world that provides injury victims with the right to a jury trial. At Bailey & Greer, we are guardians of this precious right, and we believe in the pursuit of justice. It guides our hand in every case we take. We take our role as advocates seriously, and we do not back down when it comes to protecting you, your family, and your rights.
Our excellent reputation is based on the fact that we always put our clients first. When you choose us to represent you, you will always be able to speak to a personal injury lawyer. And the same lawyer will be your point of contact throughout your case, start to finish.
We pride ourselves on:
- Our personal service to our clients.
- Our outstanding team of personal injury trial attorneys and staff, including a full time registered nurse.
- Our knowledge, experience, and track record of successfully handling all types of personal injury cases
- Our engagement with our clients and their stories.
- Our work on behalf of our community.
- Our dedication to taking fewer cases, so we can focus all of our efforts on our clients.
- Our in-depth knowledge of the law.
- Our ability to educate our clients on the nuances of their case.
- Our willingness to work with other firms on their complex litigation.
- Our record of multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
While the skills and experience of our entire team will be at your disposal, you can always count on personal attention. You are always treated with respect at Bailey & Greer, and you will come to know each of us as well as we know you. It is why so many of our clients have recommended us to their friends and family who need legal assistance.
At Bailey & Greer, we understand both the emotional and physical turmoil that follows a traumatic event. But we also understand that your future is the most important goal in the process. We can support you through the tough time you are having right now and guide you through the steps to a secure future.
Schedule your no cost, no obligation consultation with a Memphis injury lawyer today
Bailey & Greer, PLLC, is proud to represent people in Memphis, Jackson and throughout West Tennessee when they need us most. Call our Memphis personal injury lawyers today or contact us to schedule your first step to recovery. The initial consultation is free, and we handle all our injury cases on contingency, so it costs you nothing to partner with us.
Read why Bailey & Greer clients say they are the best personal injury attorneys in Tennessee:
T.C. - Cordova, TN
"Thomas Greer made us feel confident in hiring him that he would represent us very well. Before we came in, we were concerned how long our case would take and if it would be handeld efficiently. Thomas did not waste any time! I liked that Thomas always asked me how I was feeling and I felt he treated me and my husband like he would his family. I would definitely recommend friends and family to Bailey & Greer. I would tell them the firm is very efficient and not afraid to go to trial. Thomas was great in court!"
T.C. - Cordova, TN
Marilyn Collier – Memphis, TN
"I decided to hire Bailey & Greer based on the recommendation of a friend. I liked how the attorney included me in everything that went on with the case and walked me through anything I didn't understand. I would definitely recommend them to a friend or family member. I would tell people how professional Bailey & Greer is and how they did their best to make sure the outcome is what I deserved. I could not have made a better choice."
Marilyn Collier – Memphis, TN
Sibyl and Don Tatosky – Memphis, TN
"We felt helpless until Thomas Greer accepted our case, explained the situation to us, and gave us hope for a positive outcome. The things we liked best about Bailey & Greer was the constant communication you provided for us and being there for us every time we needed assistance. Our attorney kept in constant touch with us. You did everything right for us. We will recommend Bailey & Greer to friends and family and would tell them that you handle every problem quickly and efficiently."