A four year old child was killed in an apartment fire in Memphis, Tennessee. We established that the owner and management company for the apartment complex failed to properly maintain and repair the electrical wiring in the apartment. They also used unlicensed personnel to make repairs in order to save money. These untrained and unlicensed workers also failed to appreciate the aluminum wiring dangers.

$2.75 Million Settlement

DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients’ cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific factual and legal circumstances of each client’s case.