Jessica Dawkins Balli
Jessica is responsible for scheduling depositions, compiling case facts for attorneys, and drafting legal pleadings including answering and propounding discovery. She also works with medical providers and insurance companies on lien and subrogation matters.
Jessica is thrilled she has the opportunity to assist clients in their fight for justice. She enjoys getting to know her clients over the course of their case and answering their questions.
In her time outside of work, Jessica enjoys cooking with her husband, going to plays, and spending time with family and friends.
- University of Southern Mississippi, Bachelor of Arts, Paralegal Studies, Minor: International Studies, 2015
- Luckyday Citizenship Scholar
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Secretary 2013-2015
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- USM Foundation Scholar
- University of Southern Mississippi Paralegal Society
- Westlaw Legal Research Certification
- Research More Productively
- Research More Efficiently
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association
Prior Work Experience
- The Molpus Woodland Group, LLC- Legal Department
- Paralegal Intern, 2014-2015
- Lowndes County Mississippi School District- New Hope Elementary School
- RTI Assistant, 2015-2016