The team at Bailey & Greer, PLLC is proud to announce the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association has named partner Thomas Greer as their Outstanding Tennessee Trial Lawyer of the Year.
Created 55 years ago, the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA) works to ensure that everyday citizens, Tennessee families, and small businesses are never deprived of their constitutional guarantee of access to justice. Mr. Greer demonstrates this American spirit of justice in everything he does, focusing on personal injury at work, then mentoring students and young lawyers and serving the community in his free time.
Outstanding Tennessee Trial Lawyer of the Year is the latest in a long history of esteemed honors for Thomas Greer, including being invited to join the American Board of Trial Advocates, and serving as a former President of TTLA, as well as serving as a member of its Board of Governors. Mr. Greer has also earned an AV Preeminent Peer Rating from Martindale-Hubbell and been recognized by The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100.
Thomas Greer is also well-known for his professional and informative presentations, including:
- Keeping Clients Happy and Staying Out of Trouble, Memphis Bar Association, November 14, 2013
- Hospital Liens, Subrogation and Med Pay: A Guide for Tennessee Plaintiff Attorneys, Tennessee Association for Justice, December 12, 2013
- The Reptile: Masters in Damages, 2017
- Setting the Stage to Win at the Pretrial Conference, Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association,
- Professionalism in the Courts, Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association, October 2019
- Using Defense Tactics to Win Your Case, Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association, June 2020
And we can’t forget the love he demonstrates for his family. Any given weekend you might catch him in Memphis out with his wife and daughters, having a great time, volunteering for the community, or both.
Everyone here at Bailey & Greer, PLLC send their congrats to Thomas Greer, and we’re privileged to work alongside him and learn from his example.
Congratulations on your latest achievement, Thomas. You deserve it!